The Neepawa Natives are excited to announce that the 2020-21 MJHL season will begin October 9th.
Safety of players and fans is the number one priority for the Natives and the MJHL. To ensure a safe environment for the whole family the MJHL has implemented Return-to-Play guidelines approved by the province of Manitoba. This includes a maximum of 35% capacity for pre-season and 50% capacity for the regular season, sanitization stations, and social distancing protocols.
When attending a game:
· Doors will be open 45 minutes before puck drop
· Fans are strongly encouraged to wear masks in the arena where distancing is not possible
· Fans will be asked to remain seated during the game unless going to the washroom or concessions
· Fans are encouraged to sit socially distanced from people outside their household
· Capacity will be strictly monitored. Please purchase your tickets early to guarantee your seat
· All fans must use the self-assessment tool prior to attending games and if feeling unwell please stay home
When is the home opener?
The Natives will play their first home game of the regular season on Friday October 9th against the Winkler Flyers.
Can I take off my mask when I am in my seat?
Yes, when you sit down to watch the game and are distanced from those outside your household you are able to take off your mask.
Where can I buy a mask?
Reusable Natives masks will be offered at the Booster store at Yellowhead Centre for $10 each in the coming week.
Can I still buy season tickets?
Yes, season tickets and flex packs of 10 tickets are available at Neepawa Banner or any Board member.